The Ad Council always looks for ways to use the power of communication to face pressing issues in our country. Last year, over 50,000 Americans visited the hospital due to accidental carbon monoxide poisoning. These public service announcement billboards educate and inform the public about home items that may produce carbon monoxide. Ominous photography paired with a big bold headline reminds commuters to be aware of CO2 poisoning.

PSA Mock-up COishere
PSA billboard 1 candle
PSA billboard fire
PSA Billboard gas